As part of Georgia State University, Perimeter College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools: Commission on Colleges (SACS-COC) to award associate degrees. Successful completion of a pathway at Perimeter College leads to an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Georgia State University.
- KH 2400 Introduction to Sport Management (3)
- KH 2210 Sociology of Sports (3)
- KH 2022 Personal Health and Wellness (3)
- ACCT 2101 Principles of Accounting I (3)
- CIS 2010 Introduction to Information Systems (3)
- ECON 2106 Principles of Microeconomics (3)