MSN-Ed Chamberlain University Addison, IL (2014)
BSN Troy State University, Troy AL (1998)
ADN Troy State University, Troy AL (1989)
Instructor Williams is a Registered Nurse with over 31 years of clinical experience caring for clients in the hospital, and home health setting. She has been teaching in the academic setting since 2017 and is currently the course facilitator for Advanced Concepts of Nursing (2928) and LPN Bridge to Professional Nursing course (1926). Her specialty is Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Epps, F., Hiedbreder V., Alexander, K, Tomlinson, A., Freeman, V. & Williams N. (2020) A dementia-friendly church: How can the African American church support families affected by dementia. Sage Journal, 1-14.
- LePage, M, Buchholz, S. & Williams, N. (2019).Where OH Where Does Pharmacology Go Presented Poster Presentation at Georgia Association for Nursing Education (GANE) 2019. Pine Mountain GA.
- Williams, N. (2016). Heart Failure Best Practices. Topic “Beyond Just the Technology” Session presented at the American Telehealth Association (ATA) Conference, Minneapolis Minnesota.
- American Nurses Association
- Georgia State Nurses Association
- Nurses Christian Fellowship (Serve as faculty advisor for Perimeter College NCF)
- Georgia Association for Nursing Education (GANE)
- Lifetime Member, Reserve officer Association
- Chair of Curriculum Committee
- Green Zone Representative For Military Outreach (Perimeter Campus)
- Chair for the Greeter’s Ministry, Rising Star Baptist Church Thomaston GA.
- Alzheimer’s Fund Raising Committee Montgomery, AL
- Dissipating Disparities, Inc. (DDI) Annual Community Expo and Free Health Fair”, held in Thomaston Georgia.
Awards and Honors
- Certificate of Appreciation from Nurses Christian Fellowship /Intervarsity for 2018-2019 academic year.
- Recipient of the Golden Key Award for Amedisys, Inc. College Park, GA . (2006)
- Certificate of appreciation from Present W. George Bush Sr. for contribution to military service. (2005)
- Presented with the Army Retired Soldier Pin (2005)
- Recipient of the American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) Associate of the year (2003)
- Recipient the Army Achievement Medal from the Secretary of the Army. (2001)