As part of Georgia State University, Perimeter College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools: Commission on Colleges (SACS-COC) to award associate degrees. Successful completion of a pathway at Perimeter College leads to an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Georgia State University.
- Required course: MATH 1112 College Trigonometry (3) or MATH 1113 Precalculus (3) or higher level MATH course.
- Required course: MATH 2211 Calculus I (4) (or a higher level mathematics course) (One credit hour counts in Area F.)
- Recommended courses:
- PHYS 2211 Principles of Physics I (3) and PHYS 2211L Principles of Physics I Lab (1)
- PHYS 2212 Principles of Physics II (3) and PHYS 2212L Principles of Physics II Lab (1)
Area F: Courses Appropriate to the Pathway (18 hours)
- Carry over from Areas A and/or D (1-2):
- Students will carry one additional credit hour over to Area F for each 4-credit-hour mathematics course taken in Area A and/or Area D.
- Required courses: (14)
- CSC 1301 Principles of Computer Science I (4)
- CSC 1302 Principles of Computer Science II (4)
- CSC 2510 Theoretical Foundations of Computer Science or MATH 2420 Discrete Mathematics (3)
- CSC 2720 Data Structures (3)