Guest tickets will be required. Each graduation candidate may receive six guest tickets.
The weather makeup date (if needed) will be May 12.
Safe distancing will be practiced. Degree candidates will be seated in the stands with their guests. The candidates will not march in a processional or across the stage but will be individually recognized and are encouraged to submit a photo and personalized message for Jumbotron display.
Planning for the ceremony is continuing, and graduation candidates will be notified as decisions are made. Check back for updates on this site. Details and links also will be available on the Georgia State University commencement website.
Caps and gowns, personalized announcements, diploma frames, nursing pins, and other items are available.
Associate / Certificate Graduates:
* The deadline for online cap and gown orders is March 26 at 11:59 p.m.
* Your cap and gown will be shipped to the domestic address you provide when ordering. There is a $7.95 shipping fee. You can expect to receive your cap and gown two to three weeks from the date of your order.
* Alternatively, you can choose to pick up your cap and gown at your Georgia State Bookstore location and waive the shipping fee. If shipping to the bookstore, orders will be available for pickup after April 26 during store business hours.
* Faculty may rent regalia or purchase economical keeper regalia at www.herffjones.com/college/georgiastate/faculty<http://www.herffjones.com/college/georgiastate/faculty> for use at the May 2021 ceremony.
* The faculty online order deadline is March 29 at midnight.
* All faculty orders will be shipped to the Georgia State Bookstore chosen at the time of order, and will be available for pickup on May 3 or later during bookstore hours.