DUO Multi-factor Authentication (DUO) will help protect the information in your accounts against the expanding threat posed by cyber fraud and crime. Multi-factor authentication is being used by higher education institutions across the state and is increasingly common practice across many industries.
- Effective June 4, all Ga. State University employees must have DUO to access OneUSG Connect to see your pay information, enter time and absences, edit your direct deposit information, and any other function using the OneUSG Connect application.
- Effective July 8, the Office 365 Faculty & Staff email system will require DUO Multifactor Authentication. The Panthermail student email system will require Duo multifactor authentication in the fall.
Please help us ensure ALL faculty, staff, student employees, paid affiliates, temporary and part-time workers, and rehired retirees get registered with DUO. For more information about DUO Multifactor Authentication or to sign up, go to DUO Overview.
Thank you for your support and do not hesitate to reach out to the IIT Helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Missed training? Need a Refresher? Watch the training videos you need on the Georgia State OneUSG website.
The following videos are recommended:
For All Employees hr.gsu.edu/oneusg/employee-self-service
- Complete all modules in the Employee Self-Service section
For Managers hr.gsu.edu/oneusg/manager-self-service
- Complete the Employee Self-Service modules + all modules in the Manager Self-Service section
Additional Sections for Faculty hr.gsu.edu/oneusg/faculty-data-self-service
- Faculty Data Self-Service – Overview