All high-achieving students are encouraged to participate in the Honors College. If you don’t meet the criteria below, don’t worry you can still become eligible based on your achievements at Perimeter College. If you have any question about your eligibility please contact your Honors College Campus Coordinator.
Entering freshmen with any of the following are automatically eligible for the Honors College at Perimeter College:
- High school GPA of 3.5
- Composite national SAT score of 1800
- Verbal score of 650
- Math score of 620
- National SAT I composite score of 1200
- National SAT I verbal score of 650
- National SAT math score of 620
- National ACT composite score of 26
- National ACT English score of 29
- National ACT mathematics score of 27
- National Merit semi-finalists and finalists
Transfer students may also join the Perimeter Honors College if they have done any of the following:
- Earned a minimum of nine credit hours with a GPA of 3.5
- Recommended by Georgia Perimeter College faculty and have been approved by the Honors Program Campus Coordinators.
- Earn a minimum of nine credit hours with a GPA of 3.5
Students at Perimeter College who are not eligible to participate in the Honors College when they first enroll may become eligible by earning a minimum of nine credit hours with a GPA of 3.5.
Students in the Honors College who receive an academic warning will be excluded from the program. Written permission from the Honors College Coordinator will be necessary for such students to reenter the program.