- Planning to Retire?
- Visit retirees.hr.gsu.edu for the information and contacts you need for retiree benefits, updates and resources.
- Perimeter Retiree Association
- The Georgia Perimeter College/DeKalb Retiree Association (GPCRA) is an organization open to retired faculty and staff of Georgia State, Georgia Perimeter College and DeKalb College. Founded in 2010, the retiree association seeks to provide benefits for its members and the college. The association promotes fellowship among retirees through quarterly meetings, social and cultural events. Through donations from fellow retirees, the association raised more than $25,000 to establish and endow a scholarship, which provides tuition for one semester. The association also seeks to harness the remarkable talents of retired faculty and staff through volunteer opportunities to further the mission of the college.
- The GPCRA is a member of the Georgia Higher Education Retirees Organization (GA-HERO) and the Association of Retirement Organizations in Higher Education (AROHE). By participating in these state and national organizations, retirees keep abreast of and have a voice in events concerning retirees.
- For more information about getting involved, please contact Erica Harris at [email protected] or 678-891-2550.
- Rehired Retirees
- Off-boarding employees