International Admissions Requirements
For admission to a degree program at Perimeter College, the following items are required (click on the item for more information):
- Perimeter College Application for Admission
- $20.00 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Official high school documents at a recognized level of completion and accreditation.
- Official college or university transcript from each college or university attended
- Proof of Immigrant or Non-Immigrant Status
- Test Scores or Exemptions
- Proof of Language Proficiency Requirements
- Proof of Immunizations
- Financial Documents (FOR APPLICANTS ON STUDENT VISAS [F-1]ONLY!)
A note about test scores:
- Official SAT and ACT test scores are required for admission for Dual Enrollment and homeschooled applicants.
- Please send official SAT scores (school code 5711) or ACT (school code 0806) to Perimeter College.
About the Office of International Student Admissions and Advising
The Office of International Student Admissions and Advising at Perimeter College is a one-stop shop for all students and applicants who:
- Were born outside the United States
- Completed their secondary education (high school) outside the U.S.
- Attended a college or university outside the U.S.
- Are permanent residents or naturalized citizens of the U.S.
- Are applicants for U.S. permanent residency
- Are holders of non-immigrant visas (F-1, H-1, J-1, etc.)
- Are refugees or asylees
We provide the following services for international students and applicants at Perimeter College:
- International Student Admissions
- Transfer Credit Evaluation from colleges and universities outside the U.S.
- International Student Advising and Counseling
- Immigration Support
- Assistance with Petitions for In-State Tuition Classification
- Cultural and Educational Programming for International Students
International Student Admissions and Advising Office
Monday – Friday:
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
9:00 am – 7:00 pm