The rolling, landscaped lawns, miles of sidewalks and pedestrian nature trail of the Decatur Campus make it a popular destination for students and nearby residents alike. The campus serves students from south DeKalb County, southeast Atlanta and surrounding areas. Established in 1972, Decatur Campus recently added a 30,000-square-foot Student Services center, providing a central location to assist students with admissions, enrollment, financial aid and other needs. One of the newest amenities at Decatur is the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Resource and Study Center, a state-of-the-art facility enabling students to receive peer-led tutorials and additional faculty-led instruction. The campus also features fitness facilities and an attractive outdoor classroom. Decatur also is home to an internationally known native botanical garden featuring more than 4,000 native plants from throughout the United States.
We offer a strong Honors program. Many home-schooled and transient students choose Perimeter College also.
Each campus contains free parking areas for students, faculty, staff and visitors, but permits are required, and regulations apply. Permits are available free of charge from the Public Safety office on each campus during regular business hours.
The Decatur Campus is located approximately 12 miles southeast of Atlanta outside the I-285 Perimeter..
- Take I-285 to Exit 48 (GA-155/Flat Shoals Parkway).
- Turn onto GA-155/Flat Shoals Parkway and travel north toward Decatur.
- Proceed on GA-155/Flat Shoals Parkway for approximately 0.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Panthersville Road. (Fairlake Drive is to your right.)
- Continue approximately 0.9 miles.
- Decatur Campus at 3251 Panthersville Road, Decatur is on your right.