Enrollment at Alpharetta has been on a steady uptick in recent years. Move On When Ready, a program allowing high students to enroll and earn college and high school credits simultaneously, is growing in popularity, and a majority of the college’s Move On When Ready students take classes at Alpharetta. Students interested in science also find a welcome home on the campus. At Alpharetta, Perimeter College offers a wide array of physics, astronomy, chemistry, biology, upper-level math and computer science classes and labs.
This thriving and diverse campus initially opened in 2000 as a center in partnership with Georgia State University. In 2010, Perimeter College course offerings at Alpharetta expanded to include all academic areas, including 2000-level classes and additional day and evening courses. Check out all that Perimeter College at Alpharetta has to offer.
We offer a strong Honors program. Many home-schooled and transient students choose Perimeter College also.
Each campus contains free parking areas for students, faculty, staff and visitors, but permits are required, and regulations apply. Permits are available free of charge from the Public Safety office on each campus during regular business hours.
The Alpharetta Campus is located approximately 26 miles north of Atlanta on GA-400.
- Take GA-400 to Exit 10 (GA-120/Old Milton Parkway).
- Turn onto GA-120/Old Milton Parkway and travel east toward Alpharetta.
- Proceed on GA-120/Old Milton Parkway for approximately 1.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Brookside Parkway.
- Continue approximately 0.2 miles.
- Alpharetta Campus at 3705 Brookside Parkway, Alpharetta is on your right.