The Perimeter College Office of Development is pleased you are interested in applying for scholarships. Our donors give generously to the Georgia State University Foundation to help Perimeter College students cover the cost of tuition, fees, books and educational expenses.
Perimeter College offers merit-based, need-based and service-based scholarships. All scholarship awards are contingent upon the availability of funds and are subject to revision. Please begin the application process by following the four steps below:
3. After carefully reviewing the scholarship listings and determining the scholarships for which you are eligible, complete the Scholarship Application. You must submit a separate application and a separate set of supporting documentation for each scholarship in which you are applying.
Gather all additional application materials the scholarship requires. A list of required documentation is in the “must submit” section of each scholarship listing.
Assemble your application packets. If you want a certain essay or a particular letter of recommendation to be matched with a specific scholarship, please complete this task yourself so that your intentions are clear. Put your application packets together with paperclips rather than staples. All documents must be scanned for record-keeping purposes, and documents cannot be scanned if they are stapled
- March 1 Deadline Scholarship Application
- Nursing Scholarship Application
- Nursing Scholarship Clinical Reference Form
4. Submit your completed applications via U.S. Postal Service mail, intercampus mail or in-person in our office or at a collection day. Please review our campus mail guide prior to sending applications through intercampus mail.