- An applicant who is currently enrolled in another accredited college or university and applying to Perimeter College for a specified period of time to take courses as a visiting student.
- A non-degree-seeking student at Perimeter College.
Note: Applicants born or educated outside the United States should go to the International Student Admissions page for information.
- Perimeter College Application for Admission accompanied by a $20 non-refundable fee
- Perimeter College’s application is available online.
- A Perimeter College application is valid for three (3) consecutive terms, including the term of application.
- Transient/permission letter from the applicant’s enrolled institution
- A transient/permission letter signed by the registrar or academic dean at the institution recommending the applicant as a transient student.
- The letter must indicate the the specific term the student plans to attend Perimeter College.
- The letter may also include a list of courses to be taken at Perimeter College.
- A “Letter of Good Standing” from institutions outside the state of Georgia may be acceptable.
- For fastest service, transient/permission letters may be faxed to us at 404-413-2002.
- Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States. Applicants seeking the in-state tuition rate must provide evidence of lawful presence in the United States. Georgia State University admits all academically qualified undergraduate students, regardless of immigration status.
- Document Upload System. Applicants may upload many documents required for admission, except for official transcripts, test scores, or birth certificates.
- Fall Semester (starts in August) — Due by August 1
- Spring Semester (starts in January) — Due by December 1
- Summer Semester (starts in late May) — Due by April 1
Mail to: Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 89000
Atlanta, GA 30356
Immunization, verification of lawful presence documents (EXCEPT for birth certificates) and non-academic documents may be faxed to 404-413-2002.
Birth certificates must be brought to the campus and verified by Perimeter College staff.
Perimeter College will review an applicant’s record to make an admission decision after all required documents have been submitted, evaluated and posted to the applicant’s record. Please allow up to 21 days for a final review of your record once your file becomes complete.
An applicant’s Check My Status page is the quickest way to view the applicant’s admission checklist and real-time admission processing updates, including an admission decision.
All documents submitted become and remain the property of Perimeter College and will not be returned to the applicant, duplicated or transferred to another institution. Any applicant withholding or falsifying application data or documentation is subject to dismissal without refund.