- A postbaccalaureate applicant already holds a baccalaureate or higher degree and does not wish to complete requirements for a certificate or associate degree from Perimeter College.
- Postbaccalaureate applicants may take any course offered at the college, once prerequisites have been satisfied.
- Postbaccalaureate applicants are not eligible for federal or state financial aid, including student loans.
- Postbaccalaureate applicants wishing to change status and become a degree-seeking transfer student at Perimeter College must apply for a change of status and meet Perimeter College transfer student admission requirements. In a VERY limited number of cases, a student also may need to provide a high school transcript showing graduation.
Note: Applicants born or educated outside the United States should go to the International Student Admissions page for information.
- Perimeter College Application for Admission accompanied by a $20 non-refundable fee.
- Perimeter College’s application is available online.
- A Perimeter College application is valid for three consecutive terms, including the term of application.
- Official college transcript showing that a bachelor’s degree or higher graduate degree has been awarded
- Transcript must indicate graduation date and degree awarded from the accredited college or university attended.
- If the institution is located in a country, state, territory or province in which English is not the primary or official language, then additional requirements may be necessary – see below.
- Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States. Applicants must provide evidence of lawful presence in the United States to qualify for in-state tuition classification. Georgia State University admits all academically qualified undergraduate students, regardless of immigration status.
- Document Upload System. Applicants may upload many documents required for admission, except for official transcripts, test scores, or birth certificates.
- Fall Semester (starts in August) — Due by August 1
- Spring Semester (starts in January) — Due by December 1
- Summer Semester (starts in late May) — Due by April 1
Mail to: Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 89000
Atlanta, GA 30356
Immunization, verification of lawful presence documents (EXCEPT for birth certificates) and non-academic documents may be faxed to 404-413-2002.
Birth certificates must be brought to the campus and verified by Perimeter College staff.
Perimeter College will review an applicant’s record to make an admission decision after all required documents have been submitted, evaluated and posted to the applicant’s record. Please allow up to 21 days for a final review of your record once your file becomes complete.
An applicant’s Check My Status page is the quickest way to view the applicant’s admission checklist and real-time admission processing updates, including an admission decision.
All documents submitted become and remain the property of Perimeter College and will not be returned to the applicant, duplicated or transferred to another institution. Any applicant withholding or falsifying application data or documentation is subject to dismissal without refund.